Essential for every home! Protect your most precious Cashmere with our handy Moth Box.
If you have a problem with unwelcome wardrobe guests then our pack of 4 moth boxes are a discreet way of banishing them for good!
Detects whether you have clothes moths, and the scale of the infestation.
Works by attracting male moths onto the female pheromone-impregnated adhesive strip, which traps and ultimately kills them.
Stops the moth’s breeding cycle.
Effective for 12 weeks after opening.
Made in Europe
Instructions: Just peel away the protective film and leave the box somewhere in your wardrobe. We recommend one for every wardrobe
INFO & CARE
- Place your cashmere into a laundry bag (or pillow case)
- Put onto a delicate or hand wash cycle (30 degrees) in your washing machine – the cool temperature is important
- Add 50ml (or two capfuls) of Belinda Robertson Luxurious Cashmere Wash Extra into the drawer
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the garment from the laundry bag and dry flat, away from direct sunlight
- We recommend steaming the garment to protect the delicate fibres
- After wearing, air your cashmere by hanging up (you don’t always need to wash them!)
- Cashmere is best folded, in a Belinda Robertson clear protective sweaterbag with a lavender bag or cedar ball inside
- Pilling (bobbling) can easily be removed using a Belinda Robertson knit comb
We offer worldwide shipping on all purchases.
Free Standard UK deliveries on all orders over £175
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95
- UK Next Day- £8.50
- Europe - £20.00
- USA/Canada - £25.00
- Rest of the World - £30.00
Displayed prices include UK VAT of 20% which is not charged outside of the European Union. Your order total will be shown at the checkout stage. Where VAT is not charged, local duties may apply upon delivery.