Belinda’s February Must-Haves
We’re over the January blues, but February doesn’t feel much brighter?
Here are some of Belinda’s favourite picks to keep a smile on your face this February.
- My morning routine is vital. I do my daily ritual of Hayo’u – it’s amazing and has totally changed my skin.
- I swap martinis for a Crussh green juice, I’ll be back to Claridges soon!
- With little sunshine, Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow gives you a good glow.
- I am living in my latest jeans from Donna Ida, they make you feel so good.
- For those who have to wear glasses, try Rassin + Shen, fasionable yet functional.
- My favourite new jumper to throw on is the Sweaty Betty ‘Will Sweat for Champagne’, which I will!
- With this cold weather I am staying wrapped up in my favourite new piece from our collection – our Balmoral Shearling coat.
- At the end of a long day, I swear by a bath with my favourite Epsom salts, there is nothing better!
- After this, I use Connock London Rich Body Lotion, a product I have recently discovered and we are now partnering on a truly unique Valentine’s Day gift set.